Monday, June 10, 2013

Welcome Home

Twerk for me

image

Lmfaoooooo really doeeee ?

hahahahahaha yoooo

Kim 2 fucking years, never got a reply it's all good though girl I know they make these messages rain on that ass. Do your thing girl.

hellow :))

um can we be friends cuz ur fucking gorgeous and ur responses to questions make me weak from all the laughing

yes lets go

My cock is so hard for you right now!! Kik me Flash49er

?

No really, who are you? I've been trying to figure this out since I found your tumblr

WHY does it MATTER who  i aM IN THIS WORLD

what it do

hey sexy bitch

I love that swedish shit you be talking ;)

sug en kuk din jävla bög jävel

lemme ta dig till filmer sawty*google translate

……………..LOL

I was you and them I woke up. A bitch was mad as hell. Girl I went from beige to charcoal in three seconds.

wtf is gabbyroars fucking problem? damn. bitches these days are so fucking dumb. i wish she would've done that shit to me! because i would whoop that bitch with my belt. i'm fucking african bitches! y'all don't know. & i'm talking to yo ass gabbyroars since you steady stalking kimdash! i'm fucking african & ima whoop you. you don't know shit about voodoo. I DO! I KNOW WITCH CRAFT. QUIT HATING BISHH. UGHHH. STUPID HATER. THAT'S ALL I GOTTA SAY

SING IT BITCH

But what's that coolo like doe' gurrrl'? Come to L.A. Let a suburb nigga treat chu' like a saint shooo'

coolo?

LMAO

blogging naked rn sike thats iggy 



blogging naked rn

sike thats iggy 

Make a video of u yiking to sages red nose

i will once i get a nigga to do it wif me

LOL OMG HAHA I just fell in love with you.. That last response was classic and you're so beautiful.. I'd love to be the one giving you the dick ;D

ayyye turn that dick up

sext me in swedish

i texted u a tit pic

Why don't you and gabby , like each other ?

She's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about Gabby Roars. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even… Whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana, and Gabby was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle, she'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-girls pool party, I was like, "Gabby, I can't invite you, because I think you're lesbian." I mean I couldn't have a lesbian at my party. There were gonna be girls there in their *bathing suits*. I mean, right? She was a LESBIAN. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of school because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall for high school, all of her hair was cut off and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's on crack.

Photo



lemme take to de movies shauty

lemme get them digits

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment