Wednesday, June 5, 2013

color in this black&white world.

quentintarantinos: Why Do I Keep Eating If I'm Not Hungry Anymore a tale of self-hatred and a...

quentintarantinos:

Why Do I Keep Eating If I'm Not Hungry Anymore a tale of self-hatred and a complete lack of self-control

Photo



Photo



buffalo-divine-eden-no7: Colosso dell'Appennino, 1580sculptor:...



buffalo-divine-eden-no7:

Colosso dell'Appennino, 1580
sculptor: Giambologna (1529-1608)
Villa Demidoff Park, Tuscany, Italy

Photo



ihavewaytoomanyfeels: I don't even have a sense of humor anymore it's literally just sarcasm and...

ihavewaytoomanyfeels:

I don't even have a sense of humor anymore it's literally just sarcasm and general loathing for the majority of the human population. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



49

49: Your own question that you want me to answer. Just write it. err

1, 3, 11, and 29

thank you <3333

1: Picture of yourself.

oh god. i was afraid someone might do this one.

blah here u go srry

3: Have you ever been dumped? I have not. Most likely for the reason I've never been in a relationship but whoops lol

11: What makes your heart flutter and brings a big cheesy smile to your face? when I look at this guy that I may or may not like fsjfdkgsdfgjk he's literally the best

29: Are you a tease? Hmm, I've never been put in a situation where I would be, but if I was I suppose that I could be..

Photo



offendpoppunk: are those feelings get them away from me

offendpoppunk:

are those feelings get them away from me

vainajala: by hillfire



vainajala:

by hillfire

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment