Friday, June 7, 2013

Echidna-Boy

An actual phone conversation I had yesterday.

I'm still kinda pissed off abou how rude this was btw.

Girl: Hello?
Me: Hey, you busy?
Girl: No... why?
Me: You weren't in class, I needed to pass on some information about tomorrow's class for you.
Girl: So why're you calling me?
Me: How else was I supposed to get this across?
Girl: Texts were invented for a reason.
Me: ....
Girl: You there?
Me: You can find out some other way now. *hangs up*

Seriously? Is this a thing now? Are people really that conceded about who can call them?

I mean, looking back I can see that maybe it would've been better to text so the information was there and she wouldn't have forgotten, but Jesus, can you get any more rude?

I hate this inability to drink alcohol, it’s like…. *adds 1/2 shot vodka to...

I hate this inability to drink alcohol, it’s like….

*adds 1/2 shot vodka to coke*
*takes sip*
“aaaaaand I just ruined a whole glass of coke.”

You see, let me learn you a thing. People tell me about being sad when the footpath is too small...

You see, let me learn you a thing.

People tell me about being sad when the footpath is too small and so they walk behind or in front of their friends and feel left out.

When you're behind, ( - _ - ) they're your bodygaurds.

When you're in front, ( _ - _ ) they're members of your clan, leading them into battle to slaughter anybody who walks too slow in front of you or talks loudly on the phone.

Okay, hope that's all cleared up, have fun all you 3rd wheel kiddies.

flirtatiousxcharmer: Let me bring you a thing back blond= male blonde=female brunet=male or...

flirtatiousxcharmer:

Let me bring you a thing back

  • blond= male
  • blonde=female
  • brunet=male or female
  • brunette=female
  • fiancé=male
  • fiancée=female

Good day.

Right, while the rest of the world is trying to solve world hunger and stop wars and shit, you just sit here and correct everybody’s spelling. That’s cool.

You’re all just teenagers. I mean, yeah, I’m a teenager too, but, you’re all...

You’re all just teenagers.

I mean, yeah, I’m a teenager too, but, you’re all teenagers. Why should I have to accept any crap you lot give me?

I can't be the only one.





I can't be the only one.

Big hello to ALL the countries that have visited my blog!



Big hello to ALL the countries that have visited my blog!

leonmcgann: a plastic bag from american apparel literally costs...



leonmcgann:

a plastic bag from american apparel literally costs £12

Yeah, but you see, it's down from £19, so you're actually swiping yourself a pretty sweet deal.

Mum, Dad…. I…. I’m one of those people who prefers middle-brownie pieces…

Mum, Dad…. I…. I’m one of those people who prefers middle-brownie pieces…

*trudge trudge trudges towards you* Hey. *trudge trudge trudges away*

*trudge trudge trudges towards you*

Hey.

*trudge trudge trudges away*

What they say: I hate being a good person...

What they say: I hate being a good person...

What they mean: I hate people taking advantage of me...

brimerica: What tumblr users really need to stop doing: • post information that isn't final and...

brimerica:

What tumblr users really need to stop doing:

• post information that isn't final and demand immediate actions
• abuse the petition system because stop
• send anon hate
• bully people for misinformation
• bully celebrities
• bully people for opinions
• BULLY PERIOD
• STOP BEING A BUNCH OF OFFENDED BRATS WHO EXPECT EVERYTHING TO NOT BE TRIGGERING AND EASY FOR THEM AND FOR EVERYONE TO AGREE WITH THEM BECAUSE LIFE ISN'T EASY AND A LITTLE HARDSHIP ISN'T A BAD THING

It's amazing how many problems wouldn't have even occurred to me if I hadn't gotten...

It's amazing how many problems wouldn't have even occurred to me if I hadn't gotten tumblr.

Coincidentally, It's amazing how many people are too lazy to get up and do something about their problems (other than bitch and moan about it) that I wouldn't otherwise have known if I hadn't gotten tumblr.

Pin-up girls are so… *sigh*

Pin-up girls are so… *sigh*

Me: Dad, you seen my phone?

Me: Dad, you seen my phone?
Dad: I think it's in your ha-
Me: Hold on I gotta take this call.

Yes, honey, your mom did find your blog. Now clean your room and eat your vegetables.

You're really cute \u3u/

Mum, did you find my tumblr again?

fuckhimrightlouis: WHY WOULD YOU EDIT THAT KIND OF THING INTO A...



fuckhimrightlouis:

WHY WOULD YOU EDIT THAT KIND OF THING INTO A PICTURE. IM FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW

*whispers* It's not Photoshopped.

And yes, this is because I know you're from New Zealand...



And yes, this is because I know you're from New Zealand >:D

Send me the link to a photo of yourself and I will draw you as an animal. So Imma try this again...

Send me the link to a photo of yourself and I will draw you as an animal. So Imma try this again because fun and bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment