Wednesday, June 5, 2013

No Key, No Plan

Oh yeah? Love old phone notes.



Oh yeah? Love old phone notes.

still no centelink.

still no centelink.

An art installation of green plants growing on the wall of the...



An art installation of green plants growing on the wall of the building next to the CaixaForum Madrid — a modern art gallery — In Madrid, Spain. The living wall was created by french botanist Patrick Blanc

friends? wanna? c'mon.



friends? wanna? c'mon.

(x)









(x)

uglylittlehologramchildren: Really into this for tattoo...



uglylittlehologramchildren:

Really into this for tattoo ideas.

I once found their blog stating that they'd be happy for people to get their work, but I can't find it since. Need a sourceeee.

Every time I see this I get savage garden in my head even though...



Every time I see this I get savage garden in my head even though they aren't the lyrics at all. 

malformalady: Pink Pearl is an apple cultivar developed in 1944...



malformalady:

Pink Pearl is an apple cultivar developed in 1944 by Albert Etter, a northern California breeder. Pink Pearl apples are named for their bright, pink flesh. They have a translucent yellow-green skin and an aromatic flesh with a delicious sweet-tart flavor.

Can I please have her hair in this movie? It's so fucking...



Can I please have her hair in this movie? It's so fucking bouncy and stays like that!

Photo



well, it's a tip top trade and you rule at it, so there's that.

Thanking you very much. You're so good at all your crafts! I just look on in aw! <3

africancreature: Summers Coming so its time to start new...



africancreature:

Summers Coming so its time to start new creations!! I love when my clients let me do what i feel! Book hairbysusy.com

HOw did you get into hair dressing? is it your PaSsIoN? I like picturing you as a kid cutting the hair of your friends and dolls and pets and telling them that they look fabulous.

Hahaha that's really adorable. No not really, I never cut anyones hair out of total fear but I used to dye mine and other peoples (sorrrrrry everyone). I considered it for a long time and then finally was like, jesus Kelly get your shit together and get a trade. So I did, and I was out of hair school for a year before the dreaded ~diagnosis~. It's a pity party here tonight. 

I went into centrelink yesterday and they told me that they can't help me study full time because i have a boyfriend and he's expected to split his money with me because ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿? it's pretty depressing, because now I can't do the extended degree i want to do without making my bf pay for my being alive. It's not really comparable to your situation, but damn, i feel your "fuck you" at centrelink

Oh yeah, ugh. I remember when they first were like, "omg it's like so good of us to acknowledge gay and lesbian couples as legitimate partners" and it's like oh good just so you can take the money off them. I wouldn't mind if I jumped through all the hoops and then they didn't fuck me around/over. siggggh. 

misspincushionx: "I killed Liz. I killed the teen dream, deal...



misspincushionx:

"I killed Liz. I killed the teen dream, deal with it" - Jawbreaker, 1999

Just watched this. 

Reblog if you'd like 3 messages from a curious anon.

whitewineandcigarettes:

please? :)

crowcrow: Chloe Sevigny









crowcrow:

Chloe Sevigny

atelier-galerie-wim-visscher: wim visscher: Catalogue number...



atelier-galerie-wim-visscher:

wim visscher:

Catalogue number Na00380 year autographed 2012 

 Title: Anetta Keys 

artist Wim Visscher watercolor Afm. 50 x 40 cm

www.wimvisscher.nl

jizzzyrichardpignoodles: for some reason i read this as "Giving...



jizzzyrichardpignoodles:

for some reason i read this as "Giving Up Young" and really resonated with that

Slimy newbys.



Slimy newbys.

No comments:

Post a Comment